colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.22.2010

colourQ challenge #60...


Good morning and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Hope you get all the good stuff on Thursday... like turkey, dressing (it's a Southern thing), sweet potato casserole, deviled eggs....YUMMMM!


Running behind this morning, Maisie and I spent most the morning in the doctor's office waiting to find out what I already knew... her cold is turning into an ear infection - poor baby! Our inspiration today comes from this delightful pair of mittens... found on a list of "10 Frugal and Homemade Gift Ideas" on squawkfox.com. I just want to BUY them - I cannot knit!


One sad bit of news... our very dear Kari has stepped down and I'm just so sad to see her and her fabulous work go! Kari, you're just the sweetest gal ever and I hold you in the highest regards. I wish you all the success you deserve and should you ever want to come back, you just let me know!


Here's a very quick little card I made using this week's colors...



And from our lovely Royal Court, whose creativity is magically inspired...

Sylvia

...and another by Sylvia

Christina

Kasia

Krystal

Renée


Oky~doky, show these colors some love!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, November 28th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***

Can't wait for you to knock our socks off!





5 Comentários:

Marisa said...

LOVE this colour combo, Arielle!!! Once this weekend's craft fair is over I hope to get a chance to play along :) Have a fabulous Thanksgiving, dressing and all ;)

Bonnie said...

This color challenge really spoke to me. I made a card for last week's challenge and the time got away from me and I never got it posted. There were so many beauties last week and I can't wait to see this week's entries. Thanks for the challenge and Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

As always, lovin' everything!! :)

Joanne Leddy said...

The color combinations are always amazing ... I just love visiting your blog and gazing at all the inspiration! Thanks ColourQ!

Anonymous said...

Hi Arielle. Glad I just found ur blog! Looks like a lot of fun. Will have to join in one of ur challenges soon. Thankyou for the lovely comment u left on my blog
xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO