colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.29.2010

colourQ challenge #60 ~ Winner Crowned...


WOOHOO - did you ladies (& gent - hi Paul!) ever come through with these colors!!! LOVED ALL YOUR WORK THIS WEEK... and I'll be coming by your blogs tomorrow to tell you how much!

This week's colourQueen did a fabulous job as well... plus she added so many little details that really made her card "POP" - please help me congratulate...


And here are the lovely projects from this week's colourQ Courtiers!



As always, you can click on any of the thumbnails to visit their blogs. You are all free to grab your badge from the right hand sidebar! Thank you all so much for taking the time to play along this week!

See you in the morning fro a new colourQ Challenge!



4 Comentários:

Imke said...

Congrats Melissa- you deserve it. Your card is very beautiful !!
I´m very pleased, that my card has been selected for ColorQ Courtiers. THANKS a lot !!

Jinny Newlin said...

Yippeee! Thanks so much for featuring my card, and congrats, Melissa! So pretty!

Janja said...

Melissa, very nice card and congratulations ♥♥♥.

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats to Melissa- your card to beautiful! I am also honored to be chosen as a ColorQ Courtier- all of the entries are wonderful! Thanks again for the inspiration and I look forward to playing with the fabulous colors this week!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO