colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.01.2010

colourQ challenge #56 ~ Winner Crowned...


Wow, I just loved these colors when I saw them and you gals made me love them even more!!! Everyone totally ROCKED these colors! It was a tough choice again this week, but I just loved this cute little pizza box... just so sweet and simple! A BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen...


And the superb entries chosen as the colourQ Courtiers...


Thank you all so much for playing along with us and indulging my Halloween color infatuation - but rest assured, it's over for another year - lol! Tomorrow we move to fall... YAY! Our designers have pure GORGEOUSNESS for you - I promise!

See you tomorrow!

1 Comentário:

CG said...

Gorgeous all around!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO