colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.01.2010

colourQ challenge #55 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello! Sorry I'm so late with this post... this past week was busy, so I took a little vacation from the colourQ, I hope you understand! We had so many beautiful and unique entries for the double challenge! And many of you made a card for each swatch and they were SUPER!!! Thank you all so much!

The card voted for colourQueen #55 was so perfect in so many ways! It's so well 'put' together! A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to...


And the very talented colourQ Courtiers...


Make sure you pay these awesome ladies a visit by clicking on their thumbnails!

And the random winner of the digi prize pack from Lori Boyd's shop is...


Congrats Andrea... please email me to claim your prize!

Bye for now,


1 Comentário:

Lynn Put said...

Thank you for choosing my card for the challenge, it's an honor!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO