colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.02.2010

colourQ challenge #22...


Today's super cute inspiration comes from The Land of Nod... I just love the gorgeous colors of this crib set! I want a bigger version of it for my bed!!! We had a lot of amazing entries last week, & since I'm still working on the winners post announcement, I'll be posting that later today... but I didn't want it to hold up this week's challenge!

I needed a guy birthday card, so here's my one of my takes on this week's colors... pretty simple little card! I think I'll use these colors again on something a little more elaborate...


Show us what you got! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your creation! Any mis-linked projects are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, March 7th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. The weekly colourQueen will be announced late evening on Monday, 3/8/2010. One other important request, please have fun with the colors, but PLEASE use these colors as your main palette!

Happy stamping!



6 Comentários:

Mary J said...

Really great card - love the clean lines! Hopefully I will get a chance to play this week!

Kari Linder said...

These colors are YUMMY! All my favorites!!! ;) Hopefully my creative juices will start flowing! Thanks Arielle for hosting such a wonderful blog!

Iwona Palamountain (a.k.a. Chupa) said...

What a yummy combo - AGAIN!!!

Beverly Gotthardt said...

I think I'm more up to par this week, you continue to pick wonderful colors.

shannon said...

beautiful color choices! love the sample card...such clean lines!

andrea chiu said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for inspiring us.
Keep it up and continue on what your doing. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO