colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.17.2011

colourQ challenge #85...


Good morning! Thank you all again for playing last week! You gals are AWESOME!!! We have some super fun (and a little challenging) colors for you this week, and believe it or not - I forgot to write down where this inspiration came from... But I'm going to search high & low till I find out!!!

ETA~ I found them!!! These adorable Kitty Cat Salt & Pepper shakers are from Jonathan Adler! And trust me, they are the only bits of pure YUMM you'll find there~

Here's my [digital hybrid] sample:


And from our amazingly talented Royal Court...

Kasia

LeAnne

Renée

Suzanne

Sylvia

Yapha

Anita

Christina


On your mark, get set.... CRAFT!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, May 22nd at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***

Hope you get a chance to play!





5 Comentários:

Kim S said...

This is such a unique and absolutely incredible color combo. I am SO looking forward to playing.

Pam Speidel said...

Yikes! My first thought was "no way!" and then I saw your team's *amazing* samples! Who knew? ;)

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Oh, I want to play this challenge so bad but I only have two of the colors :( But I just wanted to say great job to the Royal Court. You all worked this challenge!

Suzanne C said...

Love these colors! Beautiful projects by the design team!

Christa said...

So glad I could finally join you again. Gosh I missed the great projects from the DT and all the wonderful entries.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO