colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.26.2011

colourQ challenge #82...


Happy Tuesday! We have another "interesting" set of colors for you today... I'm sure your brow furrowed a little when you saw it, BUT BE BRAVE!!! You CAN do it! Wait til you see the Royal Court's gorgeous samples, you will definitely be inspired!

Our colors today came from this super cool Ringo Green placemat from Crate and Barrel! I sure wish my dining room matched this color scheme... who am I kidding - I don't actually HAVE a dining room! On the rare occasion I clean up my crafting mess, my husband always exclaims "Wow, I forgot we had a table in there!". And I answer "Duh, what do you think all this stuff is sitting on?!?" Back to the colors... don't be scared! Try them, you might like them!

Here's my sample... I promise my greens were closer to the real colors...


And from our courageous and talented Royal Court...

Sylvia

Christina

Kasia

LeAnne

Noelle

Rochelle

Sandra

Suzanne

On your mark, get set, GOOO!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, May 1st at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***

Hope you get a chance to play along this week!







7 Comentários:

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous card samples as always! Thanks for another great color challenge!

Debi said...

This was a challenge I thought would be difficult, but as I see everyone's submissions, they are all beautiful. These were beautiful colors this week. thanks for a great challenge!!

suzARTe said...

A Challenging challenge this week that I am glad I challenged myself to do. Great to get outside my comfort zone, thanks again ColourQ

Sandybeaches said...

Phew...made the card on Friday but have only just had a chance to 'post' it:) Thanks for the great colour combo!! Love popping by for the latest colours @ ColourQ:)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I was battling with myself for a while, whether I can manage this combo, but in the end it wasn't too bad :) Thank you for the inspiration!

Pam Speidel said...

Oh my! Another fabulous color Q gallery! All the samples are amazing!!

Nancy said...

Late again... Nancy's Creative Mess

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO