colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.23.2010

colourQ challenge #25...

Yes - this is week 25!!! Almost half a year of challenges... how crazy is that? Next week WILL be half a year, so I'll be celebrating in a BIG way. Lots of new things will be happening here at the colourQ next week, so you DON'T want to miss it! Today's inspiration resulted from my 'googling' egg dyeing. Sorry I can't remember where I found it!

Here's my take, more info will be on my blog later!



A few other things to note:

  • ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, March 28th at 12 noon PST, to be considered for colourQueen! Otherwise you can play along anytime!
  • PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!
  • Using InLinkz, please link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

Hope you can play along this week!




7 Comentários:

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - this is one super cute card!!! The color combo is awesome and I like how you added it to your design!!! Hugs ~S~

D said...

Where can we see all the other entries?

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You did it again Arielle... whipped up an AWESOME card for one mighty colour combo!! Thanks so much chick, I'm having such a good time playing along!! :)

Shaz said...

I love these colors! I posted a new picture on my blog on my entry. the colors look bad in the thumbnail.
Arielle, You card is adorable.

Beverly G said...

Great colors, hope you don't mind the altered art.

cockney blonde said...

Love the entries, all brilliant. Too late for the colour queen but here was my attempt, x
http://cockneyblonde.blogspot.com/2010/03/papertake-37-rosesonpaper-punches.html

Vannessa said...

Oops missed the deadline. Here's the link for mine anyways: http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2010/03/few-easter-cards.html

Thanks, Vannessa

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO