colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.26.2009

colourQ challenge #4


We're giving Autumn a warm welcome with this week's colourQ challenge #4! I was thrilled to see EIGHT entries last week... and they were all so awesome! Isn't it great to see everyone's take & gather great ideas?!? I LOVE IT!

The inspiration for the colors this week is the Aston quilt, from the Company Store... they have some terrific bedding... doesn't this quilt look snuggly warm? I hope you'll get a chance to play along! Below is my sample, you can read more about it by clicking the image.



Using Mister Linkey below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, November 1st at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 11/02/09, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!


I look forward to seeing your take on this week's colors!





3 Comentários:

Tethered2Home said...

Hiya Arielle, I didn't know you had a colour challenge thang going on, hope it's okay I jumped in to get my CI fix :)

The photo is really inviting, I think I could sit with a book & a pot of tea, in that bedding for the morning ... with DH bringing the kiddies somewhere of course.

TA! Amy {Tethered2Home}

Beverly G said...

Cozy and comfy--I'm enjoying your challenges, keep up the good work, I know you're kept busy anyway with the kids. I admire how you budget your time.

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Gorgeous colors! I can't wait to play. Love your inspiration pieces.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO