colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.26.2009

colourQ challenge #3 ~ Winner Crowned...


Wow, another week of terrific entries! Thanks so much to everyone who played along... you gals are awesome!!! Not only did you use these colors like pros... all the cards were so creative! It was hard, but this week's ColourQueen is...



Way to go, Krystal! Be sure to grab your badge & email me if you need any help with it! Beautiful birthday card! Please check out her blog and give her a big 'congrats'!


Also please click on the thumbnails of the entries below... some of these ladies are challenge rockstars... one of them managed to fulfill the requirements of 50 challenges! Yes, you read that right! Please give them some love this week, they all deserve it! Great job everyone!!!




Be sure to check back in late tonight or in the morning for the next challenge... autumn is in the air & I'm just itching to use some warm, rich colours!


Thanks again for playing along & I hope to see more of everyone's terrific work this next week!

1 Comentário:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card! This is the first time I've been crowned a queen. How fun is that?! I happily added your badge to my blog. Can't wait to play again. Love your color combos.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO