colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.11.2011

colourQ challenge #67...


Oh, do we have some good stuff for you today!!! But first let me thank everyone again for the gorgeous entries last week ~ they were incredible! This week's colors are in honor of my sweet Maisie Grace, her first birthday is on Friday! I can't believe it! I managed to have her in between 2 colourQ posts & didn't miss a beat - lol! What a crazy year it's been!

Yes, back to the colors... I was window shopping on Etsy and ran across this super cute birthday outfit - Birthday Tweetie Bloomers from BellaClaireBaby and darling tutu from Hannah's Tutus (which is now sold, but not to me!).

Here's my sample for you...


I am very pleased to announce that in my utter inability to choose amongst the amazing scrap entries, I decided to take them ALL! WOOHOO!!! As you know, digi scrapping has become very dear to me and I really wanted to show that these color combos can transcend the "arts", you don't have to do a card, even though I know they are usually the quickest and easiest! Sorta like Rachel's project last week, that cute carrier!

Anywho, our scrap team is actually two teams. Each team will be working on 2 layouts per month, alternating weeks, since those take a little more time! They were contacted over the weekend and told they didn't have to start until next week, but two of them couldn't wait to strut their stuff - LOL! I hope you'll welcome all the new members of the Royal Court, their pictures are above with links to their sites!

And here are the EVER~INSPIRING samples from the Royal Court, two of our newest first...

Rebeca

Yapha

LeAnne

Renée

Suzanne

Sylvia

Tanja

Christina

Kasia

Krystal



Ready? Now it's time to STRUT YOUR STUFF!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, January 16th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen!
If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***

Can't wait to see your projects!!!






12 Comentários:

Paulina said...

Oh my goodness, these colors are SO yummy! Hope I can find to play along. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Maisie Grace! I can't wait for next week:)

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

Beautiful color combo. So bright and fun. Wonderful examples by the Royal Court! I hope I can find some time to play along this week.

Anonymous said...

Hi Arielle, I've been unable to play the challenges for quite a while, but I'm passing on the Stylish Blog award because I love the Colour Q! The award is a mixed blessing, since you're supposed to pass it on, but whether you choose to do that or not I wanted to let you know that you inspire me!

Aloha,
Anne

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What wonderful examples. Always have a great time with your challenges.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Welcome new girls, and well done everyone!! So much inspiration... :)

Nancy said...

I'm so glad I found this blog! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour combination! So much so, that I created two cards using it.... I will post the other soon!

Thanks so much! I'll be playing again I'm sure!

Beverley said...

Loved the colour combo's and the DT inspiration...TFS.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Unknown said...

Great color combo. Had fun creating my card.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This was a great challenge forme, never focused on so many different colors before, but this was fun!

Fia said...

A little bit late but since I made a birthday card for my babysister, I couldn't show it earlier.

http://fiaskapar.blogspot.com/2011/01/grattis-carolina.html

Nancy said...

I'm a little late with card #2
http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2011/01/isnt-it-friday-sigh.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO