colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.09.2009

colourQ challenge #6...


I'm a little late posting this week's challenge, as Tropical Storm Ida pushes through, giving us lots of rain~ she's also given me internet connection woes! The inspiration this week is from Urban Outfitters, and it's the Sunshine Medallion Duvet Cover... aren't the colors brilliant?


I have to say I've been having a lot of fun with this challenge blog, I hope you have to! So many talented people popping in to share their creativity ~ it's amazing! Below is my take on the challenge, you can read more about it by clicking to image & visiting my blog...




I also would like to share a couple cards created by winners from our first challenge, Beverly S. & Ineke, they're both so whimsical & fabulous! You can visit their blogs by clicking their cards as well! Please leave them a little love on their blogs & let them know you care! Thank you gals so much for designing a card for this week's challenge!




Using Mister Linkey below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, November 15th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 11/16/09, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!





4 Comentários:

Riley said...

Great colors! I just found your blog and I am so glad I did! Color challenges are one of my favorites!!

Jill said...

Really loved the colour scheme this week, thanks for looking at my effort.

Beverly Gotthardt said...

You really find some pretty pictures to be our inspiration. My ribbon is the mustard.

Janet said...

Hey Arielle - I finished your challenge. Nothing like getting to it at the very last minute, right? LOL I hope all is well and can't wait to see your new challenge tomorrow.

Janet

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO