colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.20.2011

colourQ challenge #89 ~ Winner Crowned...


As you can see, this week's colourQueen really pulled these colors together with very interesting details and textures! Please help me congratulate Liliana!!!

Thank you all so much for playing along! I know these colors were a little out of the norm, but for those of you who challenged yourself this week, your entries were phenomenal!!! You should all be very proud!!!


And our gorgeous gallery of colourQ courtiers....



Thank you again & see you soon...

4 Comentários:

Lili said...

Thank you so much for picking my card!
I'm so glad that you like my creation, and even more that I could share it with all of you!

Keva said...

Thank you for picking me to be one of the Courtiers. I really appreciate it. Congrats to all of the winners and Liliana your card is brilliant!

Jinny Newlin said...

Woohoo! Thank you so much for naming me one of your Courtiers! And a HUGE congratulations to all the winners!

Heather said...

Thanks for choosing me with the Courtiers! I am SO excited. Congrats to Liliana on her great card!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO