colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.06.2011

colourQ challenge #87 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good evening! We really enjoyed seeing your take on the colors this week, your entries were crazy good!!! Sometimes I put a palette together and wonder if it will be received well, and this was one of those! I was so happy to see so many play along! Thank you all so much!

All the votes are in, and for this delightful beauty, please help me congratulate this week's colourQueen,...


And with a tremendous display, this week's colourQ Courtiers....


Please forgive me, it's late and I'll have to link these in the morning!

See you tomorrow around 9ish CST for the next challenge!

7 Comentários:

Marisa said...

Yeah, Maureen!! Thanks for the nod again this week, Arielle :)

Maureen said...

eek!!! wow!! THANKS so much, ladies...truly, this card was a joy to make...those colours are fantastic...as I said in my post...they are Moe colours!! AND I loved all the cards this week too...such a fun palette to play with :)

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I didn't have a chance to play this week but I loved the submissions! I LOVE the top pick and the one with the owl!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Congrats, Maureen! So much beauty! And thanks so much for naming me a Courtier! Woohoo!

Nance Leedy said...

Big congrats to the winner--love those bright and happy polka dots!! Thanks so much for naming me a Courtier--I'm honored and tickled pink! The Colour Que ROCKS!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for making me a colour courier!! Congrats Maureen!!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Congratulations to Maureen- love her card! Thank you for the honor of choosing my card among the Courtiers and congrats to all of my fellow Courtiers :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO