colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.13.2011

colourQ challenge #88 ~ Winner Crowned...


Please help me congratulate this week's colourQueen, Suzanne C!!! We loved her rootin' tootin' tag!!! YEEHAWWW!

Good morning! I'm late today, obviously, but I'll explain that a little later. I'm trying a new format, because colourQ is now on Facebook! So when the colourQueen is posted, their card will be the pic to accompany the link! How cool is that?


Our colors from last week:

And here are the gorgeous creations from this week's colourQ Courtiers!


Thank you all so much for playing along, we LOVED all the entries, and as usual we are all partially bald since we were pulling our hair out trying to decide on winners! As always you can click on any of the pics above to go visit the artist's blogs!

On a more serious note, some of the members of our team have had some sad as well as tragic news this past week. I won't divulge theirs, but a friend of mine has a 12 year old that was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last Friday and was only given 2 weeks, as it has already spread quickly. Apparently his ADHD medicine masked most of the important symptoms. Please pray for Brendan Franco, and for his family. And also a prayer for the families of our DT members.

I realize that all of you reading this may not be Christians, or may not have a belief system in place. Please understand that I'm not posting this to offend, but as a Christian and believer in Christ, I pray and ask for prayer when needed. In the same token, anything you ever read on this blog is written by me, and doesn't reflect anyone else's beliefs or opinions that is associated with the colourQ.

Thank you for your time, understanding and prayers, if you're so inclined.

AND thank you for being a part of such a fun group of colourQ crazed ladies!

Love and hugs! I'll be back in a few with this week's challenge!

7 Comentários:

Cassie said...

Thanks for the honor, Arielle! I am a believer as well. . .prayers are being lifted up right now in His name.

Marisa said...

Great picks, Arielle. Missed this past week but looking forward to this one's.

So sorry to hear about the issues some of the DT are facing. My heart breaks for the family of the 12 year old as I have a 12 year old and can't imagine having to face what they are facing! Will keep the DT and this family in my prayers. BTW, beautifully put comment about your/our faith :) Blessings.

Wendy said...

It always saddens me to hear of anyone going through trials in their lives. I will add them to my prayes, may everyone find confort in their difficult times.

Anonymous said...

Arielle,

I'm sorry to hear about your friends son. I'm a believer too and will happily lend my prayers in support. I hope that all your DT members are ok and get through the difficulties they're facing.

Thanks for hosting this blog, I've only recently found it and haven't had a chance to play along yet. However, I will definitley be doing so soon!!

Suzanne C said...

Thanks for highlighting my tag. I had a lot of fun creating it and love the colors! So sorry to hear about your friends sons. Thoughts and prayers being sent.

Marlena M. said...

I pray that God will give you all His peace and guidance.

Keva said...

Thanks for loving my card!

I'm SO very sorry about Brendan and his family. I will DEFINITELY pray for healing and comfort for all involved.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO