colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.12.2016

colourQ challenge #322 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! How's your week going? Our weather has finally turned winter~y - YAY! On the downside, I am getting a root canal in a week and I am in pain. Tooth pain is the worst! I've got the winners for challenge #322! Thank you so much for playing with us, voting was fierce this week - so many gorgeous entries - THANK YOU!!! Your work was outstanding!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! What a fantastically fun card - gorgeous execution! Love the glitter, too!

   

And please give a BIG CONGRATS to these amazing new Courtiers! Aren't these just fabulous?!? 

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

5 Comentários:

Anita in France said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card for a spotlight ... and congratulations to Kathy and to the other Courtiers ... such gorgeous cards! Hope you're soon pain free, Arielle! Anita :)

Jan Clothier said...

Thanks for such a fabulous challenge - one of my favourite combinations and a pleasure to play!

Jan Clothier said...

Thanks for such a fabulous challenge - one of my favourite combinations and a pleasure to play!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

WOW - thank you so much for choosing my card for the Color Queen!! Congrats to all the other winners and their gorgeous creations!

Andrea said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO