colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.05.2016

colourQ challenge #321 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! I'm back with winners for challenge #321! Thank you so much for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This card is just striking - I LOVE the CAS style! And the jingle bell!


And please give a BIG CONGRATS to these fantastic new Courtiers! Amazing cards!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

4 Comentários:

Jacquie Southas said...

What a great surprise - thank you for picking my card as the Colour Queen and congratulations to the Courtiers!

stempelfrida said...

Yippieh, yippieh!!!! I am sooooooooooo excited to be able to place your courtier badge on my blog. It is the very first time, I received this honour. Thank you so much for picking my card. I love your challenges! Congratulations to the colour Queen and also to the other courtiers. Your cards are all stunning!
Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

sidan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sidan said...

Great. It´s a good feeling to be a courtier ;-)
I love Your Challenges.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO