colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.05.2016

colourQ challenge #320 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! Happy Tuesday! I  am so excited - The kids return to school tomorrow and with Jeff working nights, I am ready to get my schedule back on track! WOOHOO! I have winners for challenge #320! Thank you for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! What a fabulous card - totally love the watercolor wash and stamping! YAY for sequins, too!

 

And a BIG CONGRATS to these fine new Courtiers! Your cards are gorgeous!

  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...


2 Comentários:

Cindy Major said...

Thank you for picking my card! You made my day :) I'm looking forward to brand new challenges in 2016. Your color combo are always gorgeous and inspiring! Thanks for the inspiration you provide.

Cindy

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I thank you sooo much for picking my card! I am delighted! Congrats to Rosemary and the other HM's!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO