colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.22.2012

colourQ challenge #138...


Good morning! I'm back with today's palette, sure to put you in a summer~y mood!!! Thank you again to all those who played last week - you're so awesome! If you haven't seen the new colourQ, you can check the post out here

Our inspiration today is from these fabulous Kimchi Blue Printed Platform Heels from Urban Outfitters! I love them!!! Aren't the colors COOL?!?

Here's my sample...


And from the ever FANTABULOUS Royal Court....

Kasia








Jen



Pour some lemonade and get summer~y!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, May 27th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE use the palette provided for your project! 

You'll notice that a few of our designers use colors similar to the SU! colors listed in the palettes - just try to keep it close!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***


Hope you get a chance to play along with us this week!





8 Comentários:

Sari said...

These colours look fun. If I don't have Crumb Cake would Kraft do, or is it more Grey. Hard to tell. Thanks!

Kristi said...

I love these colors and I hope I get a chance to link up. But Ryan Gosling up there? Takes. The. Cake. I laughed out loud!

Lyndal said...

Stunning, stunning cards from the DT!!! Can't wait to play :)

Leah l'Orange said...

LOVE this combination! made it easy for me to create the scene in my head - thank you!! :) gorgeous samples from your team, and those shoes are TOTALLY hot!!

Marlena M. said...

I love these colors! That corner dude CRACKS ME UP, by the way. ;)

sarahstone said...

Great colors! Hey, Please come check out my NEW Close to My Heart color dare blog, follow, and join in on the fun. Our first challenge will be posted tomorrow (Friday) morning. colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Sarah

lauren bergold said...

i LOVE the palette... and that fabulous shoe totally inspired me! (as did the lovely DT samples, of course!) :)

Emily Leiphart said...

I missed the deadline but I made something using these colours. I love them! http://leiphartonart.blogspot.ca/2012/05/happy-dirtday.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO