colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.01.2012

colourQ challenge #134 ~ Winner Crowned...


Happy Tuesday! Thank you all so much for playing along with us this past week - you ladies are AMAZING! We really appreciate you taking the time to join us!

I am thrilled to announce this week's colourQueen! As I looked at all the entries this one really stood out! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen...



And here is the super gorgeous gallery of this week's colourQ Courtiers...

  
  
  
   


As always, the Courtiers are in no particular order and you can click on the links to go see their cards more closely - and I hope you will do that, they are all amazing!!!

I'll be back in a bit with this week's new challenge...

8 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I'm a courtier! Thanks soooo much!

Bligu said...

Thanks for choosing my card! Congratulations to other Courtiers and to the Queen - beautiful cards!

Kelly said...

Thank you! I had fun playing this week :)

Tracey McNeely said...

I knew that one was a winner when i saw it Jo. Congrats to the queen and all the Courtiers, thank for choosing my card.

Victoria said...

Beautiful cards! Congratulations!

Jenny said...

Congrats to Jo and the courtiers.... Love the floral spray on Jo's card:0)
Jenny x

Aimee Cretsinger said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card this week! Congrats to the Queen!! :-) I love playing this challenge!

Lyndal said...

So many gorgeous cards :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO