colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.08.2012

colourQ challenge #136...


Sorry I am so late today, I have had pink eye for 4 days really bad! It's hard to craft and type with bleary, blurry, itchy eyes! Thank you all again for joining us last week - the entries were phenomenal!!! Our inspiration today comes from Target - this fabulous Merona Yellow Lemon Splash Scarf! Makes me wish I were a scarf person!

Here's my take...


And from our amazing colourQ Royal Court...

Jen


Kasia








Grab some sunshine and craft with us!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, May 13th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE use the palette provided for your project! 

You'll notice that a few of our designers use colors similar to the SU! colors listed in the palettes - just try to keep it close!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***


Hope you get a chance to play along with us this week!
  

 
 

9 Comentários:

Lisa Elton said...

What happy colors this week! Great inspiration from the DT~thanks ladies!

Cheryl said...

Fun colors! That scarf is gorgeous!!! Thanks for all the great inspiration from the DT.

Kara said...

Arielle, I am in love with your card this week!! Just so perfect!

Lyndal said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Arielle! Tyhere's nothing like a pop of Spring colour to help make things brighter :)

Colleen Wold said...

This was a tough one for me! I am bummed that I missed out on playing in last week's color challenge. I loved those! I just got too busy. :( Thanks for the inspiration!

Deborah Frings said...

Love these colours - and I'm so pleased to be able to join in this week. Ladies, as always, your cards are just fab!

Jeni Glee said...

Thank you for the beautiful colors & the inspiration!

Archana Joshi said...

Beautiful Colors to play Each project is inspiring from DT.
Regards,
Archana

Sandybeaches said...

Thanks for the awesome DT inspiration:)I'm so glad that I had a chance to play along!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO