colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.23.2011

colourQ challenge #85 ~ Winner Crowned...


I have to say, this has been one of THOSE weeks.... they don't come around too often - a week that EVERY entry could have so easily become the colourQueen. When I looked at the gallery of entries Sunday and posted the voting thread for the DT, I wished them luck choosing. I knew it would be tough, and it was! We decided, though... and this week's colourQueen, with a beautiful handmade flower (her first of this type) is.....

And our spectacular gallery of colourQ Courtiers...


I know these colors were a little off the beaten path for you gals, but as always - YOU ROCKED 'EM!!!

Thanks so much to all who played, you are all a continuous font of inspiration!!!

Love and hugs,

6 Comentários:

Marisa said...

The colours were fabulous, no need to apologize. I just LOVED last week's colours too but once again was too late to submit, but used them on a sympathy card and just LOVE them together. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next :)

Marisa said...

I can't believe I forgot to add my card!!!! Made it and loved the colours - ugh! How dumb can one be! Busy weekend go the best of me I think!

Heather said...

Congrats Marlene! Your card is beautiful and the moment I saw it, I knew it would win this week. Nice work! Thanks for including me in the Courtiers. I am thrilled!!

Beth said...

Congrats Marlene! Gorgeous card and that flower is fantastic!

Marlene said...

Wow! Thanks everyone! I'm so excited! Thanks!

Pam Speidel said...

Love your color challenges Arielle and this one really had me stepping out of my comfort zone. Congrats to Marlene and all the Courtiers! Fabulous creations all of them!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO