colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.03.2011

colourQ challenge #83...


Good morning crafters and happy Tuesday! We have some really exciting colors for you today, inspired by these "Hot Scandal" Earthenware dessert plates over at seltzerstudio! With a name like "Hot Scandal" I guess you'd need to serve baked Alaska on them for the 'hot' with the wrong fork for the 'scandal'... otherwise I'm confused by the name! But hurry to get yours, supplies are limited and they're on sale! I just loved these summery colors, and with temps in the 90s already here in southern AL, it's already summer here!

My take on today's colors...


And from the most super awesome~est dt around... the offerings of the Royal Court:

Yapha

Anita

Christine

Kasia

Krsytal

LeAnne

Renée

Suzanne

Sylvia

Time to bring it on!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, May 8th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***

Have a great day!






5 Comentários:

ileana said...

This was a fun color challenge... it got me thinking how to use those colors together :-)
Wonderful creations by the DT! have a great day,

Sudha said...

Wow awesome blog n awesome creations.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

What a fun challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!

Michele K. said...

So bright and wonderful! I missed the cutoff for posting but I would like to share my creation... I hope you don't mind. :)
http://micheleheartspaper.blogspot.com/2011/05/love-life-live-life.html
Thanks! I always love your colour challenges!

Deborah Frings said...

Sadly I missed the deadline for submission - but I'd like to share my card with you. I was in Mumbai recently for a holiday and the marigold stalls and bright saris were the inspiration for my card - and it happens to be almost exactly the colours for this challenge!! Here's the link:

http://debsgems.blogspot.com/2011/05/indian-inspiration.html

Thanks, Deborah

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO