colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.05.2011

colourQ challenge #79...


Okay, I'm back and here it is! Thank you for all the well wishes for Alex... he's fine. Nothing's broken, just a REALLY bad black eye! Erin, I had to laugh when I saw your comment, "You should have seen the other guy!" - LOL! Thinking I might make Alex a t-shirt that says "You should see the other kid"!

On to the source of today's colors... I saw this dress over at Bloomingdale's, and for a mere $298 this Nanette Lepore Sleeveless Rouched Lollipop Dress can be yours! Love the colors, but none of my clothes have their own name... and since I don't want them to feel bad, I'll have to pass. Love the colors, though!

Here's my sample...
Here are the always inspiring samples from our Royal Court DT...


Renée

Sandra


Suzanne


Sylvia

Yapha


Anita


Christine


Kasia


Krystal


LeAnne


Now it's your turn!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, April 8th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***


Have fun and happy crafting!

8 Comentários:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I have just found out about Alex... oh my! I'm so sorry, it does look pretty awful! I'm glad he's all safe and sound though... my friend told me once that kids are made of rubber - so true! :D
Thank you for the challenge and the inspiration!

Patrice said...

Very interesting color combo!

Ellen said...

I love these colors together!! I'd never be able to spend $298 on a dress - I would only think of all the stamping stuff I could have bought with that money instead!! :)

Haley D. said...

Thanks for the great inspiration piece! I couldn't spend $298 on that either!

Tenia Nelson said...

What fun colors and awesome DT inspiration!! Thanks for the fun!!! Poor kiddo.....sorry about your son...that makes my heart ache.

suzARTe said...

Another great colour combo, had to play along at the very last minute, seem to do this alot off late.

Totallyawake4-life said...

Awesome inspirations this week!

I missed the cut off to add to the linky ... but I did get a chance to play along this week!

http://totallyawake4-stampin.blogspot.com/2011/04/scrapsketch-26-color-q.html

Nancy said...

I'm late and I don't love it... but here it is anyway!
Nancy's Creative Mess

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO