colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.17.2009

colourQ challenge #7...


HAPPY TUESDAY!!! Okay, this is the last of the fall colors! But I couldn't resist... I loved these so much! The inspiration is from a pillow I found on Etsy, from Quilt Finger's shop... I'm tempted to buy it! I wish my house was decorated using these colors - lol! I know that Kiwi Kiss is retired here in the US, but hopefully you have some tucked away somewhere. If not~ feel free to substitute Old Olive!



Here's my card inspred by this week's colors (click on it to see more details).... now let me see yours!!!

Here are the first 2 entries Beverly & Jessica! And for being the first 2, they are this week's WILD CARD GUEST DESIGNERS.... funny, they both did a square card also... aren't they FAB~U~LOUS!!!



Using Mister Linkey below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, November 22nd at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 11/23/09, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!

I do hope you'll get to play along this week!





7 Comentários:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

I love these colors! You always seem to come up the most creative color combos. Super cool inspiration piece. I'll try and play ASAP. Thanks!

Beverly G said...

Woo!Hoo!Looks I might be first--hope my muted colors work, still trying to build up my Stampin Up stash. Thanks for the fun!

Linda Anderson said...

What an adorable card Arielle!!! Great colors, I sure hope I can play!! I ran out of time last week.

Linda

Beverly G said...

Hey, Arielle--What a happy afternoon surprise--THANKS---I guess you're a trend setter--be square, be cool:)I'm grabbing my badge, cause I love to win:)

{PurpleD} said...

I really like your color combos!

LeAnne said...

Arielle, I didn't realize this was your color challenge....shame on me! I LOVE what you've done here...I need to play with you sometime!
LeAnne

li-bee-ti said...

Arielle hi,
Oppps, I really forgot go upload my card's photo... now I've done it.
thank you for drawing my attention to that mistake.
could you please be so kind and take a look now?
thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO