colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.17.2015

Extended Deadline for CQC #283...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you had some yummy corned beef and cabbage!


Sorry to be so late, my computer crashed last week and my files were lost - for a bit. Including the templates I use to make my challenge palettes. So this week I am having to extend last week's colourQ Challenge #283 until I can get the Royal Court some new colors to play with! The good news is hubby put my drives into his computer, we were able to recover all my files over the weekend. Dell came out yesterday and put in the new hard drives, but wouldn't do any of the software & drivers....

So that's what I have been doing today. I just forgot most everything I needed to do today, and here I am now. I am so sorry.

Thank you so much if you joined us last week - you are more than welcome to celebrate St. Patty's Day a little longer and use it again this week!

See you for a new challenge next week!

2 Comentários:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I love your challenge, your desinger are EXCELLENT and I wish you the best in this situation!!! Hugs Arielle!!!

Deborah Frings said...

So glad the colours have been extended - I didn't get chance to play along last week!
Sorry to hear about your computer issues - always a pain when something like that happens! Hope you've got lots of backups! Hugs xx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO