colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.10.2015

colourQ challenge #281 ~ Winner Crowned...

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I've had a migraine all day, so my apologies for the delay. This screen seems to be melting my brain! I have winners for challenge #281! A great big THANK YOU to everyone who played along with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love the fresh look of this card - the layout is awesome, and so are the stickle-coated flowers!


   

And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers... these are just fabulous, aren't they?!?

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon...

1 Comentário:

Maura said...

Woo hoo! Thanks so much for choosing my card this week! I always enjoy your challenge and look forward to it each week! Congrats to the other "courtiers" too! Hope your headache is better.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO