colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.09.2015

colourQ challenge #292 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! Hope you're having a great week! I have winners for challenge #292! Thanks so much to all of you sweet sweet ladies for playing along with us! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love everything about this gorgeous card...


And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers...what a fantabulous gallery!

  
  
  



As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge...

4 Comentários:

Maura said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a courtier! Congrats to Kimberly on her lovely card, and to the other courtiers too!

SonjaK said...

Oh, my card is among the courtiers. So happy! Thank you very much. And congrats to all the other courtiers and to Kimberly for her awesome winner card.

~amy~ said...

Congrats ladies and a BIG shout out to Kimberly...I'm the proud owner of that gorgeous card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks so much - and I love all of the artwork here!!!!!!!Congrats to all, and thanks for the weekly inspiration from the design team!!!! You all ROCK!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO