colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.02.2015

colourQ challenge #291 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello ~ how are you?!? Yes so the first week of summer has brought cleaning, VBS, swim lessons and all kinds of projects due! So much for carefree days! But I do have winners for challenge #291! Thanks so much to all of you sweet gals for playing! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This layout is SO FUN - I love it!

   

And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers...these are all so gorgeous!!!

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge...

5 Comentários:

chrissy xx said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a colour Queen courtier.
Congratulations to ALL.
Chrissyxx

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Oh my gosh, thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the colourQ Courtiers! I'm SO excited!! I hope you do get a little time to stamp in between all of your running....it's that time of year for us mamas!

Magic Flying Boots said...

Wow, thank you so mcuh for choosing my card as a courtier! Some beautiful cards here - congrats, everyone!

Julie B said...

Gosh just popped by to check out the new colours and saw my little card in the Courtiers selection, thanks ever so much. Congrats to all the other Courtiers and the Colour Queen. :)

Kylie said...

Thanks for the shout out! Congrats to Joyce and all the other ladies! xx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO