colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.19.2015

colourQ challenge #290 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! Sorry to be running so behind - end of school flurry! But I do have winners for challenge #287! Thanks so much to all of you sweet ladies for playing along! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Oh my - that cluster of flowers is GORGEOUS - I love it!

   

And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers...what an amazing gallery!

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge...

2 Comentários:

Ashwini Rao said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers! A big congrats to Biggi and all the other Courtiers too!

Mimi Zitrone said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! It is such an honor! And congratulations to all the other winners as well. So many beautiful projects!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO