colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.19.2015

colourQ challenge #288 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hidy~ho! I am back with winners for challenge #288! Thank you all so much for joining us, all your cards were fabulous!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I just love this sweet and simple card, and those butterflies are amazing! (I am totally casing this the first chance I get!)

   


And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers...what a fabulous gallery!

  
  
  


As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge...

7 Comentários:

Karren said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Congrats to Marika and the other winners!

Robyn Oliver said...

Cool ladies thanks for my shout out too - what a lovely surprise. I do really like Marika's card, well done and congrats, thanks for hosting super colour challenges

Robyn Oliver said...

Cool ladies thanks for my shout out too - what a lovely surprise. I do really like Marika's card, well done and congrats, thanks for hosting super colour challenges

Michele K. Henderson said...

Thank you so much for the great shout out, it's a huge honor!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Thanks for the mention! Love this challenge!

Marika said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner! Gallery was full of amazing cards, I am honoured that mine was showcased. Congrats to all the other winners.

Angel said...

Thanks for the shout out! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO