colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.21.2015

colourQ challenge #286 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello again! I am back with the last winners' post, this time for challenge #286! Thanks so much to all of you wonderfully talented artists for playing along! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love the sleek, clean design - gorgeous use of the colors!

  

And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers...what a gorgeous gallery!

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge...

2 Comentários:

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Thank you so much for including my geometric card.
Best regards, Synnöve

Jo Hooper said...

Wow thanks for choosing my card for the Courtiers. Love your challenges. Jo x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO