colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.21.2015

colourQ challenge #285 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello there! How are you? I am back with winners for challenge #285! Thanks so much to all of you wonderfully talented artists for playing along! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Isn't this just divine??? I totally loved the watercolored butterflies!



   

And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers...what a gorgeous gallery!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon...

2 Comentários:

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats Marika - that card is a real beauty. Congrats to the Courtiers too - and thanks for picking my card.

Marika said...

Thank you for choosing my card as ColourQ!! This made my day! Congrats to the Courtiers, what a beautiful collection of cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO