colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.25.2012

colourQ challenge #154 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello! My apologies for running behind today! You know it's going to be a trying day when you're halfway to work and realize you forgot your phone, forgot your keys, your gas light is on, you have a slight migraine... yes, it's a stellar day! LOL!

On to the business at hand, please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen for this gorgeous card....


And a BIG CONGRATS to the artists of these striking cards for making the colourQ Courtier gallery!

  
  
  

You can click on the images above to visit their blogs!

Back in a few,

2 Comentários:

shirley-bee said...

Wow, thank you for choosing my card! Congrats to colourQueen Laura M and the other colourQ courtiers!

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

OMG im sooo pleased you choose my card... really cheered me up as ive been poorly with tonsilitous :) Thank youuuuu

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO