colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.11.2012

colourQ challenge #152 ~ Winner Crowned...


Thanks so much to everyone who joined us for colourQ @152! The entries were outstanding, simply outstanding!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS the the newest colourQueen, for this fun and beautiful card...



And a BIG CONGRATS to this knock-out gallery of colourQ Courtiers...

  
  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the thumbnails to visit the artist's blog, I hope you will!

Back in a few with the new challenge!!!

8 Comentários:

Lynn said...

Such gorgeous cards! Congrats to Erin and thanks so much for choosing my card as a Courtier!

Lisa said...

Great cards, congrats ladies!!

Erin said...

Congrats to the ColourQ Courtiers, and thank you so much for chosing me as a the ColourQ Color Queen!

Mark said...

If I'm sleeping with the Queen, does that make me the King? :) Good job, Erin!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Sure thing Mark... wish there was a like button on blogger comments!

Erin said...

... and now my husband has embarrassed me on two continents. :-)

Diana Fisher said...

Congrats to the winner! And thanks for adding mine to the gallery. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the winners! Thanks for choosing my card too!! Yayness!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO