colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.24.2012

colourQ challenge #150 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello! Thank you all so much for playing - the entries were amazing! I've been able to check them on my phone, but not as easy to leave comments - I'm sorry! AND, I'm sorry this post is late in coming... my job lately has required me travelling around our fair state of Alabama - so lots of hours in the car and by the time I get home I'm pooped! Not to mention DT assignments - so I haven't had very much computer time! Anyway, I'll try to do better next week, hopefully by then I'll be a little better acclimated to my schedule!

A HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen, for her bright and gorgeously colored card...



And a BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQ Courtiers... amazing job ladies!!!

  
  
  
  
  

Bye for now...

9 Comentários:

Monika Franziska said...

Gorgeous coloring on those strawberries. Beautiful winning card. And thank you for choosing my submission as a courtier. I'm flattered. :-)

Lynn Put said...

Yahooo!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as this week's Colour Queen! I'm honored!

Heather said...

Hooray! So happy to have been chosen as a Courtier! :) Congrats to Lynn!!

Michelle said...

Congrats Lynn and all the winners!! Thanks for the honors!!!

WinterBerry Glen said...

congrats!

Beverley said...

Congrats Lynn on a stunning card & to my fellow Courtiers! Thanks for choosing me as a Courtier xx

Izolda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Izolda said...

Yay! I'm in the Courtiers list! It's such a honor! Especially be a courtier of the Queen chosen! The card is stunning!
Congrats Lynn and all the winners!

sanketi said...

Congrats Lynn!
and thanks for picking my card as courtier!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO