colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.24.2012

colourQ challenge #150 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello! Thank you all so much for playing - the entries were amazing! I've been able to check them on my phone, but not as easy to leave comments - I'm sorry! AND, I'm sorry this post is late in coming... my job lately has required me travelling around our fair state of Alabama - so lots of hours in the car and by the time I get home I'm pooped! Not to mention DT assignments - so I haven't had very much computer time! Anyway, I'll try to do better next week, hopefully by then I'll be a little better acclimated to my schedule!

A HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen, for her bright and gorgeously colored card...



And a BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQ Courtiers... amazing job ladies!!!

  
  
  
  
  

Bye for now...

10 Comentários:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous coloring on those strawberries. Beautiful winning card. And thank you for choosing my submission as a courtier. I'm flattered. :-)

Lynn Put said...

Yahooo!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as this week's Colour Queen! I'm honored!

Heather said...

Hooray! So happy to have been chosen as a Courtier! :) Congrats to Lynn!!

Michelle said...

Congrats Lynn and all the winners!! Thanks for the honors!!!

WinterBerry Glen said...

congrats!

Beverley said...

Congrats Lynn on a stunning card & to my fellow Courtiers! Thanks for choosing me as a Courtier xx

Svitlana Shayevich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Svitlana Shayevich said...

Yay! I'm in the Courtiers list! It's such a honor! Especially be a courtier of the Queen chosen! The card is stunning!
Congrats Lynn and all the winners!

Sanketi said...

Congrats Lynn!
and thanks for picking my card as courtier!

SoulSlotSleep said...

เล่นง่าย ได้เยอะ เครดิตฟรี สล็อตออนไลน์ joker123 slot online ที่นี่คลิก
https://www.slotxd.com/jokergaming123

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO