colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.14.2012

colourQ challenge #149 ~ Winner Crowned...


Happy Tuesday! WOW - what a terrific week last week with all the gorgeous entries! Thank you all so much for playing along! The gallery was just overflowing with awesome~ness!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's winner, for her sweet and fabulous card....




And look at this amazing gallery of colourQ Courtiers... great job ladies!

   
   
   

As usual, you can click on the thumbnails to go check out the artist's blogs.

Back in a few with the new palette!


7 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Thank you!! I appreciate it! ;-)

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous work ladies and big congrats to Ally!

Kristi said...

Wow<Thanks so much!!Congrats everyone!

Erin said...

Thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners. :-)

Lynn Put said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats to Allyson on her win and beautiful card and thank you so much for voting my card as a ColourQ Courtiers!

Christina said...

Congrats, Allyson! Thanks so much for including me in the Courtiers this week. You know how much I love you ladies AND the ColourQ!

Jean said...

Congratulations to Allyson, and to all of the Courtiers! Thank you for choosing my card as one them ~ I am honored to be in such talented company!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO