colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.27.2012

colourQ challenge #125 ~ Winners Crowned...

  

Yes, that's right! We have TWO amazing new colourQueens for you today! The kingdom was split right down the middle, so we have 2! That means each gets to rule half of colourQ~land! 

Thank you so much to all you talented ladies out there that played along this past week! The entries were simply exquisite! I managed to leave some love for everyone, but I have to confess - every time I saw one of those new Blogger word verifications it made me want to cry! But I managed - LOL!

Please help me congratulate BOTH these talented women, and newly crowned colourQueens for this week...
Deanna and Vicky!!!


And a big congrats to this week's gallery of colourQ Courtiers....

  
  
  
  

As always, the Courtiers are listed in no particular order. You can click on any of the thumbnails to visit them and leave them some love!

We hope to see you back here in the AM for a really MOD palette - YAY!

10 Comentários:

Jenny said...

Whoo hoo congrats to Vicky and Deanna, definitely two of my faves too.
Tanks for making me a courtier again this week :0)
Jenny x

Lynn said...

Big congrats to Vicky and Deanna! Their cards are stunning! Thank you for choosing me as a courtier!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for crowning me as one of the colourQueens. It's such an honor. There were a lot of amazing creations this week. Congrats to my fellow Queen and the rest of the court.

Marybeth said...

Both are beautiful . Congrats Vicky and Deanna! Thank you so much for choosing me as a colour courtier!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Queens, I thought both those cards were winners when I saw them. Congrats to the Courtiers too.

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards from everyone :) Congrats to all!

N@ Ali said...

Congrats to the Queen and Courtiers! Fabulous cards! I'm glad to see the Courtiers are back to 12 again : )

Vicky Hayes said...

I am delighted to be sharing the Colour Queen spot with Deanna this week! Thank you so much for picking my card amongst all this talent - ColourQ is definitely a great place to come for inspiration!

Rebecca Hoy said...

congrats to the queens they are REALLY fab cards, I'm so pleased to be a courtier for the 2nd week in a row but dissapointed the link back to my blog doesn't work! :-(

Rebecca x

http://www.mellymoopapercrafting.blogspot.com/2012/02/birthday-party-time.html

Arielle H Gordon said...

I fixed it Rebecca, sorry about that!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO