colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.14.2012

colourQ challenge #124...


Happy Valentine's Day!!! Hope you've gotten lots of candy & hugs & kisses! We had an awesome array of entries last week, thank you all so much for playing! Today's the last day of some of my favorite colors, aren't Valetine colors fun?!? Our inspiration today comes from this free Sweet Straws craft project from Papermash! So adorable!

Here's my sample...

And from our AMAZING DT - almost all of them created something for this palette!



 Lori






Sylvia 



Jen



Time to get craft~y!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, February 19th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE use the palette provided for your project! 

You'll notice that a few of our designers use colors similar to the SU! colors listed in the palettes - just try to keep it close!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***


Hope you get to play along this week~

 

 

10 Comentários:

Patrice said...

Another great color combo!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

YAY, my favourite colour combo!! Got to love Valentine's Day for that :)

N@ Ali said...

so fresh!

Rebecca Hoy said...

I Lurve your fresh colour combos and I'm really enjoying joining in with your challenges.

Thanks very much,

Rebecca x

http://mellymoopapercrafting.blogspot.com

Deb said...

Wow! These colors are gorgeous! What beautiful projects by the design team!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous colors! ;)

Jeni Glee said...

I cannot begin to tell you how much all of you inspire me!

Love, Glee

Tanya said...

This was my first time playing along. Sorry my colors weren't exact and I forgot one=( Great color combo!

Jenny said...

mmm tough colour combo this week but I just had to try it, the DT projects are so pretty :0)
Jenny x

RoseSlot2020 said...

เล่นเกม สล็อต เครดิตฟรี joker123 slot online ฟรีโบนัส
https://www.slot4u.com/joker123

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO