colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.31.2012

colourQ challenge #122...



Good morning!!! First off let me say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! We had 70 gorgeous projects linked up last week and they were ALL amazing!!! Our inspiration today comes from these cute Valentine napkin rings from Picket Fence Crafts. Love these colors!

Here's my sample...


I have some exciting news, too! Here's a gal that has played with almost half of the colourQ challenges... and I have LOVED every single card she's ever entered!



Jen serves on the Freshly Made Sketches DT, and has been a guest designer all over blogland! She hails from Massachusetts and is also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Pop over to her blog, I Create & see more of her gorgeous work! Here's her debut card as a Royal Court DT member... FABULOUS!

And from our other SUPERB Royal Court members...





 Lori





Sylvia 



Time to get your HUG~Y colors out!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, February 5th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE use the palette provided for your project! 

You'll notice that a few of our designers use colors similar to the SU! colors listed in the palettes - just try to keep it close!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***


Hope you get to play along~

   
 

6 Comentários:

Gisela said...

Great colors and FANTASTIC cards!

Lisa T said...

Love these colors! Perfect with Valentines Day coming up. What a wonderful variety of cards and scrapbook layouts! Thanks to Noelle for letting me know about this week's challenge. In the words of Arnold - I'll be back! (next week!)

N@ Ali said...

last week's palette was impossible for me, and I did try all sorts! i really enjoyed browsing through the creations to look and learn.
but this week's palette is just my cup of tea! i don't know if i'll have the time, but i'd love to make a few cards - do you accept multiple entries? if you do - up to how many?

Jeni Glee said...

I want to thank everyone here for visiting my blog and leaving so many cherished comments. You all are just FABULOUS! I am enjoying the challenges and am learning so much from everyone! Thank You! I appreciate you all!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the colors this week and all of the entries are fabulous! I was not completely "happy" with my first submission so I added some taffeta ribbon, a few more pearls and flowers and entered as a "revised" version (hope you do not mind):-) Thanks again for inspiring us to go outside the box and create!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Great to be back playing along the Royal Court Design team here on the colour Q and these fabulous entries.

Congrats Silke and Jen!

xo, Marian

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO