colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.17.2012

colourQ challenge #119 ~ Winner Crowned...


Oh wow - what a week! I swear ALL the cards were winners this week! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your talent with us and playing along! I'm really not kidding when I say the voting was torture... but we have a winner! Please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen for her GORGEOUS card....



And here are this week's colourQ Courtiers...SO STUNNING!!!!

  
  
  
  

See you back here in the morning!


7 Comentários:

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Natalie & fantastic inspiration from all :)

~Tammy~ said...

Congrats to Natalie and I am honored to be among some talented crafters as a colourQ Courtier! Thank you for the shout out!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Natalie, your card is gorgeous! As Tammy said I too am honoured be included with such incredibly talented Coutiers. Thank you.

Marybeth said...

Congratulations Natalie, I was looking at both of your cards this morning, and loved them both. I have to say I was so surprised and honored to be included . Thank you for noticing my card!

Heather said...

Congrats Natalie! Amazing card! :) Thanks for including me in the great group of talented courtiers!! This was a fun challenge. :)

Lisa Elton said...

A true winner Natalie~congrats and big hugs! I'm am so excited to be included in this amazing group of courtiers! Thank you from the bottom of my heart ;)

Natalie said...

Oh wow...what a lovely surprise!!! Thank you so much and also for all the lovely comments. So many gorgeous cards and talented crafters!!! Hugs

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO