colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.22.2011

colourQ challenge #77...


Good morning and hApPy CoLoUrQ dAy!!! Your entries last week were just amazing! Thanks so much to all who played along! We're mixing things up a bit, getting all springy and have some super yummy colors for you to play with this week, inspired by some fabulous lampwork earrings I found on Etsy! Too bad, they sold a couple days ago!

Here's my sample:



And from our "so talented, it's rediculous" colourQ Royal Court designers....

LeAnne

Rebeca

Renée
Sandra

Suzanne

Sylvia

Yapha

Christina

Kasia

So who's ready to play!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, March 27th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***





7 Comentários:

Highland Monkey's said...

What gorgeous cards. Well done everybody.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Gorgeous inspiration photo but this was a very hard challenge for me to 'get started' but still So fun to play along. Hugs

Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexis said...

OOPS, I missed the deadline??!! I loved the colors this wek. Here is my take if you would like to check it out :
http://beinspiredbyalexis.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthdays-are-best.html

Lesley said...

Struggling with blogger and no photos showing up so I missed the deadline...Sorry for being late!
Here is my submission:
http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/2011/03/creating-digital-scrapbook-pages-with.html
Smiles,
Lesley

Cindy Major said...

I love the colour challenge this week! How gorgeous!

Here's my creation:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1940639?&cat=21162

Cindy

stampinjul said...

I'm not trying to be picky, but are you aware that the name of the color is Concord Crush, not Concord Grape? Just checking! I actually had to check my catalog because I knew that all the colors used the same letter in each name and I couldn't remember what the second word was--I had the "Concord" right!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO