colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.08.2011

colourQ challenge #75...


WOOHOO and HAPPY TUESDAY!!! We have some truly "scrupmtious" colors for you today - fun for a girl or a boy - lol! Our inspiration comes from these beautiful, handmade Animal Face SUgar Cookies cookies I found on Etsy, by TSCookies (Truly Scrumptious Cookies). On one hand I'd love to just grab them and gobble them up and on the other they're waaaay to cute to eat.

I used one of my new WFCo. digis for this clean and simple card...


And from the Royal Court, whose samples are more stunning each and every week...

Kasia

Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

Suzanne

Sylvia

Tanja

Yapha

Anita

Christina

Oky~doky - it's time to get busy!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, March 13th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***

Have fun and I can't wait to see your projects!






5 Comentários:

Sylvia Blum said...

ohhh... this is such a wonderful, cheerful color palette! LOVE it!
And the sample cards from the DT are AMAZING! Every single card is a masterpiece *wow*
{hugs} Sylvia

Cassie said...

I just LOVE these colors, and such awesome inspiration from the DT. Thanks for a fun color challenge :D

Bonnie said...

Your gaggle of Easter geese is darling! And the DT cards are lovely. What a treasure trove of inspiration!

Jen W. said...

Ack!!! I missed the deadline! :( I really loved this week's colour combo and although it's too late for me to enter I hope you'll pop by and check out what your colours inspired me to create. Have a great day!
http://jenniferwills.blogspot.com/2011/03/another-missed-challenge.html

ateliersdeval said...

too late... but my card is here ;)
Thank you

http://ateliersdeval.blogspot.com/2011/08/carte-danniversaire-pour-nadia.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO