colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.03.2011

colourQ challenge #65 ~ Winner Crowned...


ZIPPITY DOO DAA ~ You ladies sure made my birthday week SUPER SWEET with all your EXQUISITELY DIVINE entries!!! Thank you ALL so VERY MUCH!!! I LOVED THEM ALL!!!

Please help me congratulate this week's colourQueen, with a card very dear to my heart as the daughter of a golfer, she really worked these colors!!! A BIG CONGRATS to...


And all these beauties from this week's colourQ Courtiers were simply amazing...



Ladies, please grab your badges! And for those of you who'd like to see these a little closer up can click on them to visit the artists' blogs!

Thank you all again for a phenominal week, and I'll see you in the morning for another thrilling colourQ challenge!!!
BIG HUGS!!!

7 Comentários:

cg said...

As always, gorgeous projects! Not only do I love the DT projects every week, I'm always finding new blogs to follow. Thanks everyone, and can't wait to play again!

Totallyawake said...

Congratulations to the Colour Queen and her court - some really gorgeous cards and my New Years resolution is to play more often cause I really love seeing how many creative ways people rise to the challenge!

Laurie said...

Thank you sooo much Colour Q DT! This was my first time playing along and I love seeing so many fantastic cards! Thanks for the great challenge!

Nance said...

Oh, happy birthday Arielle! Thank you--and the DT--so much for including my card in the Royal Court. All the winners are fab and I am honored to be in the group! Hugs!

Always Playing with Paper said...

Wow! Thank you for including my card in the Royal Court! Happy belated Arielle! Glad you had a good week!
Smiles,
Lesley

Shelley Germann said...

Holly Smokes! Thanks for choosing me, Arielle! I agree all the cards were incredible! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the color combo...which kinda surprised me! Very pretty, but not my "go to" colors, which is the point of the challenge, right? Also, love this weeks palette, so I hope I get to play along again.

Hélène said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in the Royal Court ! It's the first time for me I win a challenge. I love your color challenge ! See you

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO