colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.03.2011

colourQ challenge #65 ~ Winner Crowned...


ZIPPITY DOO DAA ~ You ladies sure made my birthday week SUPER SWEET with all your EXQUISITELY DIVINE entries!!! Thank you ALL so VERY MUCH!!! I LOVED THEM ALL!!!

Please help me congratulate this week's colourQueen, with a card very dear to my heart as the daughter of a golfer, she really worked these colors!!! A BIG CONGRATS to...


And all these beauties from this week's colourQ Courtiers were simply amazing...



Ladies, please grab your badges! And for those of you who'd like to see these a little closer up can click on them to visit the artists' blogs!

Thank you all again for a phenominal week, and I'll see you in the morning for another thrilling colourQ challenge!!!
BIG HUGS!!!

7 Comentários:

CG said...

As always, gorgeous projects! Not only do I love the DT projects every week, I'm always finding new blogs to follow. Thanks everyone, and can't wait to play again!

Totallyawake4-life said...

Congratulations to the Colour Queen and her court - some really gorgeous cards and my New Years resolution is to play more often cause I really love seeing how many creative ways people rise to the challenge!

Laurie said...

Thank you sooo much Colour Q DT! This was my first time playing along and I love seeing so many fantastic cards! Thanks for the great challenge!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh, happy birthday Arielle! Thank you--and the DT--so much for including my card in the Royal Court. All the winners are fab and I am honored to be in the group! Hugs!

Lesley said...

Wow! Thank you for including my card in the Royal Court! Happy belated Arielle! Glad you had a good week!
Smiles,
Lesley

Shelley said...

Holly Smokes! Thanks for choosing me, Arielle! I agree all the cards were incredible! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the color combo...which kinda surprised me! Very pretty, but not my "go to" colors, which is the point of the challenge, right? Also, love this weeks palette, so I hope I get to play along again.

Helene said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in the Royal Court ! It's the first time for me I win a challenge. I love your color challenge ! See you

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO