colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.18.2010

colourQ challenge #33...

Now, if these colors don't SCREAM summer, I don't know what does! This super fab inspiration comes from Sundance, who wouldn't want this purse? I wouldn't mind, considereing I've been using the same purse for a few years - lol!


Since it is a purse inspiring these colors, I pulled out my Bellas for this one... more details will follow on my blog:



Our Royal Court DT really worked it this week, too - check 'em out:


Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

Samantha

Tanja

Kari

Now we want to be INSPIRED by you!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, May 23rd at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***

I hope you get to play along!!!





10 Comentários:

Juliana said...

I actually had set this as a color challenge for myself in March based on some home decor inspiration--I put the link up even though it is an old post. Great minds think alike!!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Suzanne Bier said...

Great color combo...and I love the design team's examples! :)

Tamie said...

Awesome cards ladies and the colors are super FAB!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wonderful choice of colours again, and beautiful cards girls! Oh and Arielle - CONGRATULATIONS on the TSG win, chick - woohoo!

RStovall said...

Great colors!!
Cheers,

Sandybeaches said...

Thanks for the inspiration:)Great colour combination!!!

Diane Gilbert said...

Beautiful Color combination! Love the cards ladies, thanks for the inspiration!

Nance Leedy said...

Fantastic colors, as always. Great DT cards...thanks for the fun!

Sam said...

Oh my gosh. Loving the colors of this weeks challenge. I was so happy when I woke up this morning and realized I would get a chance to get a card in today! As usual, you have all created beautiful cards. thanks for the inspiration.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I have been SO sick all week, but I remembered this challenge this morning and finished my card in time! It was fun learning a new technique! Thanks for setting this up every week!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO