colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.24.2010

colourQ challenge #33 ~ Winner Crowned...


Oh my - the entries were just GORGEOUS last week!!! Whieek after week, YOU GUYS ROCK! It was another close vote this week, but for a little thinking out of the box & creating such a jaw dropping card, the honor of being this week's colourQueen go to...


The other outstanding projects that caught our eye & earned the prestigious title of colourQ Royal Courtier...


Please click on the thumbnails & visit these blogs & leave a little love, you won't be disappointed!

We have some SUPER SWEET COLORS for you this week, so check back in the morning~ we can't wait to meet you back here for some more awesome inspiration! Thank you all so much for playing along - we have THE MOST talented group of stampers of any challenge I've seen!

Have a good night!

3 Comentários:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations to Cassie!

AND congrats to my friend Rachel who is a Courtier this week!!!!!

Lori Turner said...

Congrats Cassie!! Your card is amazing!

Thanks Arielle and crew for picking me as a Courtier this week! I'm so tickled!! :)

Cassie said...

Oh my, I'm so honored! There is always so much talent in the bunch, so thanks for making me a queen for a week ;D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO