colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.20.2010

colourQ challenge #29...


Happy Tuesday!!! Today's inspiration comes from Macy's... this super cool dinnerware from Laurie Gates - I think I'd rather hang it on my wall instead of eat off it - just scrumptious! Now I'm sure you're thinking I'm crazy & these colors look hard... but it IS a challenge, after all!

Here is my take on this week's colors:


And here are the super fab creations of our Royal Court DT:

Renée

Samantha

Tanja

Kari

Krystal

LeAnne


Now it's time for you to strut your stuff!!!


ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, April 25th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen & able to link up with InLinkz! Otherwise you can play along anytime by adding your link to a coment!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***


Thanks for stopping in & I hope you'll play along with us this week!!



12 Comentários:

Lindsay said...

Yummy colors! I think I might have to give em' a try!

Beverly G said...

O.K. you stumped me on this one. I'm going to have to improve to play here with all the new talent.

Unknown said...

Wow, you and your DT rocked this color challenge Arielle! Love all of the inspiration and I will definitely have to play along this time. :)

Betty Benton said...

Your color combos are so yummy and the sketches you use to showcase each week's combo are little pieces of art. Do you have any plans to make a file with all the color combo pictures that could be printed out at one time? Sort of a "Color Q's Color Book".......

Arielle H Gordon said...

You're so sweet, Betty ~ thank you! Actually a few weeks ago I started to put together a page of all the challenges, I just have not had the time to finish it up! But be on the lookout for it soon!

~Arielle

Beverley said...

Great colour combo this week ladies...and the DT inspirations were fabulous...I loved them all...TFS.

stampin' hugz
Beverley

Silke Ledlow said...

Arielle these colors are fabulous...so summery and fun!!! Totally love your cute PTI card!!! You and your team are so inspiring!!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Wow - this was a stretch - I may have to try another!

Anne

Two Happy Stampers said...

Wow, these colors were quite a challenge! Thanks for the stretch! =)

Rochelle said...

Thanks for the challenge Arielle!!

Anonymous said...

Here's another - and I think I like this one better. These colors are bold but with similar intensities - I think that's what makes them so striking.

Anne

Jans said...

waaaaah...:( didn't make it!:( finished my card yesterday, just wasn't able to do the blog...:(

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO