colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.05.2016

colourQ challenge #334 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey there - HAPPY TUESDAY!  April is here and the end of the school year is in sight, I am so excited for summer to get here! I made a wreath today in between cooking, school pick-up, homework, etc... I know you relate, too! Personal moments have to be snatched from thin air! Sometimes I wish I could just live in a little cottage and fill my days gardening and walking into the village for a for a game of bocce or a coffee.   I read too much - LOL!

I have the winners for challenge #334!  Thank you so much for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love this fresh, clean card.... the colors were used perfectly - just enchanting!

 


And please take a look at these fantastic cards... a BIG CONGRATS to these colourQ Courtiers!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

2 Comentários:

ElizStewart said...

Thanks! This was super fun!

ElizStewart said...

Thanks! This was super fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO