colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.10.2015

colourQ challenge #312 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello there! We've had a long day, my apologies for being so late. But I made it & I have the winners for challenge #312! So many amazing projects, thank you for joining us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This is so so adorable to me - the simplicity is just stunning! Love the little leaves, too!



   

And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers.... this is one fantastic gallery!!!

  
  


As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...


2 Comentários:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Oh my goodness! This is a wonderful surprise! THANK YOU so much for selecting my card as the winner this week! I am SO honored to be the Colour Queen, especially when there were some really amazing projects too! Congratulations to the Court and thanks for sponsoring a really great challenge blog!
Take care!
Michele

Ashwini Rao said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for a courtier! And congrats to Michele and the other courtiers too!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO