colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.14.2015

colourQ challenge #297 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and HAPPY TUESDAY! I hope you're week has been awesome so far! I have winners for challenge #297! Thank you all so much for playing along with us, all the entries were superb! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love this very creative and quite water~y!!


And check out these newest colourQ Courtiers.... such a gorgeous gallery! 

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

3 Comentários:

Magic Flying Boots said...

Wow, thank you so much for picking my card! So excited to be a colourQueen!!! :D Thank you! And congrats to the others, too! :D

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Ooo, yay, I'm so excited you picked my card as one of the colourQ Courtiers! I LOVED playing with this color combo. Congrats to the other top choices, beautifully done!

Angela Walters said...

Thank you so much for choosing my Fintastic News card! It means so much to me!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO